ARTIST: Exodus Aluyia
ARTIST NATIONALITY: Nigerian
Sisi Eko, is a Sculpture - Resin (fiber glass) and copper piece by Exodus Aluyia (on Wood pedestal). It was completed in 2006.
We only pay the galleries once you have received your item
Our experts verify the authenticity and conditions of the piece before we ship it with specialized
Try the artwork out for free for 14 days
Born in Benin city, Edo state, Exodus Aluyia is a well-known sculptor with national and international acclaim. He got a secondary school education from Edokpolor Grammar School, Benin city, Edo state. In 1997, Exodus came across the work of the late David Omohinmin, a popular sculptor in Benin city, whose work he was so moved by that he went to learn under him. His preferred media are fiber filler and bronze, through which he explores the lives of ancient people and their cultures.
Exodus has been involved in numerous solo and group exhibitions in Nigeria. His works can be found in the homes and galleries in and outside Nigeria. He is a member of the Society of Nigerian Artists (SNA). In 2000, he moved from Benin to Lagos state. He currently lives and works in Ipaja, Lagos State.
- Sculpture - Resin (fiber glass) and copper
- Dimensions in CM (Height x Width x Depth)
- 83.82 x 27.94 x 24.13
- Not applicable. Price doesn't include shipping. Upon purchase Aworanka will weight the artwork and indicate shipping cost to buyer.
- Unique work
- Exodus Aluyia
- Hand-signed by the artist
- Certificate of authenticity linked to a digital record issued by a 3rd party provider plus an account with the international art registry Tagsmart