Mamiwata Returns II
ARTIST: Bruce Onobrakpeya
ARTIST NATIONALITY: Nigerian
Mamiwata Returns II is an engraving work piece by Bruce Onobrakpeya.
We only pay the galleries once you have received your item
Our experts verify the authenticity and conditions of the piece before we ship it with specialized
Try the artwork out for free for 14 days
Born on August 30 1932, Bruce Obomeyoma Onobrakpeya is a Nigerian printmaker, painter and sculptor. In October 1957, he got a Federal Government Scholarship to study Western tradition of representational art at Ahmadu Bello University, then the Nigerian College of Arts, Science and Technology. He has exhibited his works at prominent arts and culture institutions like Tate Modern in London, the National Museum of African Art of the Smithsonian Institution in Washington, D.C. and the Malmö Konsthall in Malmö, Sweden.
- Work on paper - Engraving
- Paper on board
- Dimensions in CM (Height x Width x Depth)
- 98 x 65
- Framed with glass
- Number 4 out of 9 pieces.
- Bruce Onobrakpeya
- Hand-signed by the artist
- Certificate of authenticity linked to a digital record issued by a 3rd party provider plus an account with the international art registry Tagsmart